Rice water for soft skin 1 Pack
Fermented rice water is originally from China, where women from Huangluo Village, also know as Long-Haired-Women, use rice water for centuries as a miracle cure for their hair. During the fermentation process, the carbohydrates are converted into acid and therefore have many benefits for the hair:
• Hair growth
• Hair strengthening
• Hair thickening
• Improves the elasticity of the hair
• Contains many b vitamins and minerals
• Restores the PH balance of the hair and nourishes the hair follicles
• Curly hair gets more curl definition
Fermented rice water normally smells sour, but by adding natural essential oils we remove the sour smell. Available scents and effect:
– Increases blood circulation in the scalp. – Rejuvenates and stimulates the hair follicles.
– Has a calming, anti-inflammatory and cleansing effect.
– Promotes hair growth and is anti-dandruff.
– For hair growth
– Against dehydration and anti-dandruff.
– Moisturizing and calming effect.
– Antiseptic and anti-microbial properties. – Against hair loss.
– Prevents thinning hair.
– Promotes blood circulation.
– Promotes hair growth and hair thickening. – Against dehydration and anti-dandruff.
– Lots of antioxidants and stimulates the hair follicles
Aqua, Rice Grain, Menthe Arvensis.
Aqua, Rice Grain, Lavendula Angustifolia, Lavendula Hybrida, Lavendin Abrialis Olie.
Aqua, Rice Grain, Rosmarinus Officinalis L